How to book your trip?
Borneo 8900 SEK
Bali 9900 SEK
Bali 11-18 October, 2015
Borneo 22-29 November, 2015
Bali 20-27 December, 2015
Borneo 21-28 February, 2016
Bali 20-27 March, 2016
Included in the price:
- Accommodation in double bed room (single room available to an extra cost)
- Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner and healthy snacks
- Some of the tours
- Yoga and meditation classes every morning and evening
- Personal meditation guidance
- Workshops on yoga, meditation and health
- Transfer from and to the airport (only Borneo)
- Traditional massage (only Borneo)
(Flight tickets, extra tours and entrance fees etc is not included in the price)
Through Inshape Travel, you have a travel warranty on your trip. This travel warranty is required from all travel agencies by the Swedish law. Read more about what it means here.
How to get there and how about airport transfer?
You are flying to Kota Kinabalu which is situated on Borneo’s northern part, Sabah. We will come and pick you up at the airport. Transfer from airport to Nuluhon Garden Retreat Center is included in the price and takes around 30 min.
You fly to Denpasar. From there it is about 1 1/2 hours drive. We can help you arrange the transfer. Transfer is not included in the price for the Bali trip. Normally the transfer to Landih Ashram costs around USD 50.
If you have any questions or problems in booking your flights, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Inshape Travel can also support you with your booking. Contact them for further information. www.inshapetravel.se